Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Q is for Questionable

If you are an author interested in being interviewed on my blog, email me at cmprivett @ gmail.com (no spaces).  I've done a couple of interviews on other author's blogs, and it was so fun I thought I could do it on my own page as well.  I'll post them in the body of my blog, and then keep a linked list in the page bar at the top.  If you have any questions you would like to add, feel free.

Questions:

1. So, first off... Who are you?

2. What inspired you to write your first book?

3. What do you do when you're not writing?

4. Do you have a set writing schedule, or do you write only when inspiration strikes?  What sort of environment do you write in (music, location, typed or by hand, cat on your lap or dog at your feet, etc.)

5. What are your favorite and least favorite things about writing?

6. Who are your favorite authors and books?

7. What book are you currently reading and what is the last book you finished?

8. Who are your favorite fictional characters and what draws you to them?

9. Is there anything you would change if you wrote one of your books over again?

10. What is your current project?

11. Do your character names have specific inspirations or meanings?

12. What is your dream vacation?

13. If you were trapped on a desert island, what three famous people would you want with you?

14. Where can we learn more about your and/or your book/s?

No comments:

Post a Comment