Monday, February 27, 2012

In Sickness and Promotions

The flu is running rampant in my house.  I had it on Saturday, my son has it today, and my husband has been dealing with it for four straight days now.  Our weekend was shot and I had to leave two very needy kids with my sick husband so I could go play timpani an orchestra concert (where I wrote "Star Baby" on the back of a business card during a tacit movement of Water Music).  Today we are surviving by cuddling on the couch with Sesame Street on the TV.  My poor son's eyes are bloodshot, but his fever is down for now.

So, in celebration of surviving a particularly lousy weekend, I've decided to do a promotion.  The Abyssal Night will be free on Amazon on March 1st and 2nd.  Download it, read it, tell me what you think, and I will be very grateful for your time.  Thanks to the free Kindle reader apps, you don't even need a Kindle to read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment