Sunday, May 20, 2012

A Day in the Garden

I've been neglecting this blog lately, but hopefully for good reason.  I have reformatted all four books and I'm waiting for the proofs to arrive.  My books are going to be in print!  Once I get any errors taken care of (and it's easier to see errors in print than on a screen for me), all four books will be available on Amazon and CreateSpace.  I'm doing them as 6"x9" paperbacks, an industry standard size that keeps my page count down a little.  Mayfly Requiem still comes in at a hefty 463 pages in that trim size, but that might change depending on how the font and formatting look when I get the proofs.

In less tangible news, I'm creeping up on the end of Shadows of Absolution, the loose sequel to The Shattered Veil.  I keep drawing it out because it's an adventure, and all sorts of unexpected things happen in adventures!  I'd better get to work on it. 

I'll leave you with some pictures I took at the botanical garden we visited today.  







No comments:

Post a Comment